Wonderin'
Where'sTheLove
A lil somehing..

im not perfect.im not the best.
but if you think you can judge me then go somewhere else..

Him

Photobucket Daniel Amorei Yew♠
nineteen
280590
Graduated from Republic Polytechnic
School of Engineering
Diploma in Aerospace Avionics
daniel_yew88@hotmail.com


Daily Rants


His Piece..
» Saturday, October 30, 2010 / -5:55 PM
Officially missin' you..

I don't know if it sounds stupid, but yes i had a longing for you ever since the day we first went out...
I don't know how you feel for me, but thoughts of you roamed in my head every single second, every single day...
I don't know if we will make it, but i really wished we would...
I don't know if you ever miss me, but I'm officially missing you...

Labels:


▲ Back to top


Voices


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com ◄   ▐▐   ►

Looking Back..

  • From boys to men
  • Family
  • Mis-seen
  • Mayday's over
  • back in biz
  • shagged shaggy
  • Unmendable fault
  • bye bye peeps..
  • lost
  • week 12 alr

  • The Gang..

    sista
    ♠Kit
    Bud
    ♠Aini
    <3
    ♠Jill
    bros
    ♠Zul ♠Iman ♠Farhana
    Selatra
    ♠Farah ♠Uno ♠Tres ♠Nida ♠Ekin ♠Fiieza ♠liyana ♠Starstar.Aisya ♠karl sakai ♠Azmi ♠Nina ♠Aeisha 'B
    wushu
    ♠Ben ♠jayson
    Dharma
    ♠Pika ♠Lynnie ♠Arynn ♠D'yraa ♠eefah
    Endang
    ♠Kak Wirni ♠Adi ♠Atie ♠Ain
    RP
    ♠Nana ♠Sally
    ndp
    ♠Ayooh
    mr ms rp
    ♠Farhati ♠FahFah

    Rights Reserved © 16thday