Wonderin'
Where'sTheLove
A lil somehing..

im not perfect.im not the best.
but if you think you can judge me then go somewhere else..

Him

Photobucket Daniel Amorei Yew
nineteen
280590
Graduated from Republic Polytechnic
School of Engineering
Diploma in Aerospace Avionics
daniel_yew88@hotmail.com


Daily Rants


His Piece..
» Saturday, October 30, 2010 / -5:55 PM
Officially missin' you..

I don't know if it sounds stupid, but yes i had a longing for you ever since the day we first went out...
I don't know how you feel for me, but thoughts of you roamed in my head every single second, every single day...
I don't know if we will make it, but i really wished we would...
I don't know if you ever miss me, but I'm officially missing you...

Labels:


▲ Back to top


Voices


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com   ▐▐  

Looking Back..

  • From boys to men
  • Family
  • Mis-seen
  • Mayday's over
  • back in biz
  • shagged shaggy
  • Unmendable fault
  • bye bye peeps..
  • lost
  • week 12 alr

  • The Gang..

    sista
    ♠Kit
    Bud
    ♠Aini
    <3
    ♠Jill
    bros
    ♠Zul ♠Iman ♠Farhana
    Selatra
    ♠Farah ♠Uno ♠Tres ♠Nida ♠Ekin ♠Fiieza ♠liyana ♠Starstar.Aisya ♠karl sakai ♠Azmi ♠Nina ♠Aeisha 'B
    wushu
    ♠Ben ♠jayson
    Dharma
    ♠Pika ♠Lynnie ♠Arynn ♠D'yraa ♠eefah
    Endang
    ♠Kak Wirni ♠Adi ♠Atie ♠Ain
    RP
    ♠Nana ♠Sally
    ndp
    ♠Ayooh
    mr ms rp
    ♠Farhati ♠FahFah

    Rights Reserved © 16thday